- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Soak 4 wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, 3 tablespoons oil, rosemary, 1 teaspoon lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Marinate 15 minutes.
- Divide chicken evenly among skewers. Grill for 10 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°, turning occasionally. Remove to a plate; reserve.
- In a medium bowl, combine arugula, remaining teaspoon oil and remaining tablespoon lemon zest, salt and pepper to taste. Toss to combine.
- Place arugula on serving platter. Lay skewers across arugula and serve.
TIP: Soak skewers and marinate chicken overnight to reduce prep time and maximize the herb flavor of the chicken.
4 Kirkwood Chicken Breasts, cut into chunks
3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon Carlini Pure Olive Oil, divided
1 1/2 teaspoons chopped rosemary
1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon lemon zest, divided
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Iodized Salt, plus additional to taste
1/8 teaspoon Stonemill Ground Black Pepper, plus additional to taste
4 cups Simply Nature Organic Arugula
Prep Time: 35 minutes (plus 15 minutes to marinate) Cook Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 45 minutes (plus 15 minutes to marinate) Servings: 4
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Audrey, ALDI Test Kitchen