At Heartland Cardiology we are committed to providing the highest quality cardiac care to patients in a compassionate, innovative and efficient manner.
An Important Message Regarding COVID-19
If you have any “flu-like” symptoms or showing signs of any viral infection, fever, chills or coughing, we encourage you to stay home. Please call and reschedule your appointment.
Thank you for working with us to keep everyone healthy.
You can prevent infection by doing the following:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water
- Don’t share drinking cups or utensils with other people
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
Heartland Cardiology offers the most innovative treatment options and procedures in the country.
We partner with our patients to achieve the best possible outcomes and improve their quality of life.
2022 Service Awards
5 Years of Service:
- Nikki Womack – Medical Assistant
- Ciera Briggs – Nurse Practitioner
- Cynthia Garcia – Receptionist
- Lesa Fuller – Nurse Practitioner
- Tonisha Wade-Rounds – Medical Assistant
- Kaylie Denning – Medical Records Specialist
- Claudia Lopez – Medical Assistant
- Alison Soetaert – Medical Assistant
- Nicole Kimmel – Cardiac Exercise Tech
10 Years of Service:
- Kathy McGuire – Kathy McGuire
- Patrick McLain – Nuclear Technologist
- Nick Whitson – Nuclear Technologist
- Debbie Rogers – Pre-Certification Specialist
- Ayman Hamad – Nurse Practitioner
- Joanne Wagner – Registered Nurse
- Mina McGinnis – Human Resources Manager
- Pam Ackley – Certified Coder
- Sandra Knighton – Medical Assistant
- Vicki Lee – Medical Assistant
15 Years of Service:
- Janice Harms – Cardiac Exercise Tech
- Meklit Zetawoss – Physician Assistant
- Michael Denning – Cardiovascular Sonographer/Department Manager
- Kari Cordell – Receptionist