Thank you for exploring employment opportunities with Heartland Cardiology, L.L.C. We are currently looking for:
Heartland Cardiology, LLC is seeking a fellowship-trained Electrophysiologist to join our physician-owned, physician-operated private practice. Heartland currently has 3 locations in Wichita and 12 Outreach clinics. Recruitment is supported by Wesley Medical Center, a Level I Trauma Center serving 2/3 of the state of Kansas and parts of contiguous states.
Heartland is a very progressive practice committed to remaining independent; commited to fostering a collegial and supportive environment for entrepreneurially-minded cardiologists. Physicians in this practice earn at the top deciles of MGMA compensation benchmarks for Cardiology. Early partnership is an option for highly productive physicians.
- New EP will join 1 established EP, supported by 4 non-interventional and 6 interventional cardiologists, as well as 1 Structural Heart specialist.
- Fed by a robust and loyal primary care base developed over 2 decades – 100+ referring physicians
- State of the art equipment including three EP labs with St. Jude and Biosense Webster mapping systems
- Base salary plus Collections-Based Productivity Component to start
- Comprehensive cafeteria-style benefits allowing customization to meet your family’s needs
- Relocation and Immigration assistance if needed [J1 and H1-B Visa holders welcome to apply]
Qualified candidates should be BC or BE Fellows in ACGME accredited Electrophysiology fellowships. The successful candidate must have expertise and interest in Laser lead extraction, ventricular tachycardia ablation with epicardial alation experience preferred, and atrial fibrillation ablation.
Physician-owned cardiology practice is seeking qualified candidates to join our newest South-Central Kansas location. Heartland Cardiology, LLC is an 11-physician practice offering all modalities of cardiac care: non-invasive, invasive, interventional, electrophysiology, structural heart and nuclear. Clinic hours Monday through Friday, on-call includes rotating weeknight and weekend coverage and EMTALA call. Excellent benefits package including, but not limited to, retirement program with employer match and profit sharing, partnership potential, malpractice, CME. Salary negotiable. Caring for Kansas Hearts Since 1994. Heartland Cardiology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MID-LEVEL: APRN or PA
Requires current State of Kansas licensure and Board certification. BLS and ACLS required. One year clinical experience, three years cardiology experience preferred. Must take call one weekend per month. Hospital rounding at multiple facilities is an essential function of this position. Will also work in clinic. EOE. M/F/D/V
Submit resume to: email@example.com